Through our Erber Family Foundation, we organize and manage several charitable projects mainly focusing on childcare and children’s education. We are convinced that only educated children and young people can one day become responsible global citizens who are able to face and manage the challenges ahead of us. The project that is closest to our hearts is the “Erber Kids” in Thailand.
The objectives of ERBER Family Foundation (EFF) are
- To promote, support, and provide education for children of poor social background, who are orphans or who come from disrupted family situations.
- To operate for the public benefit or co-operate with other charitable organizations for the public benefit.
- Not to engage in political activities in any way.
- Not to aim to generate income or profit to share. The foundation will operate as a charitable organization only.
EFF Thailand is a foundation granted under the legal framework of the Kingdom of Thailand. It is open for any other donator to add value to the program by financial or other means to support the principles of the programs:
- Funding for 80-100 children over the course of 20 years.
- Supporting underprivileged children between 3-18 years old.
- To have a good living environment for those children in the ERBER Family Village where they are taken care of by professional personnel at all time.
EFF will pledge sufficient funds to provide all children in this scheme with the possibility to finish high school at a chosen location.
Employee Workplace Safety
At SAN Group we have implemented an overall Occupational Health and Safety (OH&S) standard to ensure maximum workplace safety for our employees. Preventing and reducing accidents is top of the agenda. This is supported by an internal reporting tool that also logs near-accidents and safety improvements. With the help of this data, continuous improvement of the safety of our employees and consequently, protecting their health, is ensured.
The quality of our products and services and the satisfaction of our customers are among our main principles. For us, quality means that our customers can buy our products and services with complete confidence in their reliability and effectiveness. To guarantee this, we have implemented a quality management system according to ISO 9001.
We implemented the ISO 14001 environmental management system with the aim of achieving continuous improvement with regards to the environmental impact of our company. With annual calculation of our corporate carbon footprint, the continuous analysis of our operation and measures derived from both, we aim to lower our corporate environmental impact, step by step.
Our ethical standards are best described by our corporate value concept, the 9 Candles of SAN Group, and our company policy. Both perfectly summarize our principles in all aspects of business.
SAN Group Company Policy
- We are committed to establishing long-term, fruitful, and therefore mutually profitable professional relationships with customers, suppliers, employees, and other stakeholders.
- We strive to fulfill the expectations and requirements of our customers, suppliers, employees, and other stakeholders. This implies economic, ecological, and social sustainability. Which includes - but is not limited to - the quality of products and services, people’s health & safety (including preventive OH&S for our employees) as well as the security of tangible and intangible assets.
- We promise science, service, and speed to our customers, including continuous improvement of products and services as well as innovation. This promise, along with striving for the highest possible customer satisfaction are innate in our company’s DNA.
- We emphasize international inter-, intra-, and cross-process-oriented teamwork. This goes hand in hand with respecting cultural differences and treating all human beings with dignity and respect - regardless of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, nationality, or educational background.
- We are convinced that only ethical business practices lead to long-term and sustainable corporate success. Therefore, we act according to appropriate and good conduct in any given situation.
- We are committed to adhering to the legal rules, regulations, and requirements (internal & external) applicable to our scope of business and operations. This guarantees the highest safety and compliance standards for our products and services.
- We are committed to protecting our know-how, business, and trade secrets.
- We are convinced that handling our resources (reduce, reuse, refuse, recycle, repair) in a careful and efficient manner, along with investing in people’s education, green energy, and future technologies are important steps towards lowering our environmental footprint and combating the destruction of the human habitat on this planet.
- We are convinced that having the right passion for something and finding the right people to bring your ventures to life means that profit is then a natural result of our endeavors.
- We are convinced that it is entirely in our hands to grow together and make our future a successful one.