Regulatory Affairs Specialist (f/m/x)
SAN Agrow is the crop protection business unit of SAN Group. SAN Agrow contributes to sustainable agriculture by providing biotechnological crop protection, nutrients, and biostimulants. With products based on microorganisms or plant extracts, we are contributing to more sustainable agriculture. Through strong in-house R+D, we gain new insights in the areas of microbial biocontrol agents, microbial fermentations, plant extracts, biostimulants, as well as plant nutrition, and thus develop new products contributing to sustainable organic and conventional crop farming. www.san-agrow.com
These are the tasks we trust in you:
- International registration of biological plant protection products and biostimulants
- Prepare registration documents (reports, dossiers)
- Communication with authorities, research organizations, industry associations and consultants but also with SAN Agrow departments including R&D and sales
- Manage regulatory projects including thorough documentation
To grow in this position, it requires the following:
- Academic background in Agriculture, Microbiology or similar with at least 2 years of working experience in Regulatory Affairs
- Accurate and precise mode of operation
- Team player with the ability to work with timelines
- Good communication skills in English
- Self-motivated, with a ‘can-do’ attitude
We have a SANtastic culture, means for you:
- First name terms from trainee to owner
- No neckties and open doors
- Small teams to root-in and grow
- High degrees of freedom to create in a positive team atmosphere
- Flexible work hours and home-office
- Benefits such as team events, state-of-the-art work environment and IT infrastructure, free parking, sports hall & fitness center, internal and external development programs
What else to know?
- You are rooted in 3130 Herzogenburg (AT)
- We appreciate your expertise for 38,5 hours/week, full-time, temporary contract
- This position is available immediately however, we are happy to consider your notice period or your desired start date.
- Based on your professional experience and your qualification, we offer you an attractive total compensation package starting at € 42 000,00 gross annual base salary, plus attractive benefits.
Are you ready to root and grow at SAN Group? We are looking forward to your application!