Product Manager - LATAM (f/m/x)
Sanphar-IPEVE are leading organizations in Brazil and LATAM with primarily focus on swine and poultry for pharmaceuticals, nutritionals, autogenous vaccines, and diagnostics. We are seeking a talented expert to build upon our market development and expand our value proposition to our customers. Sanphar-IPEVE is part of the animal health business unit SAN Vet of SAN Group.
These are the tasks we trust in you:
- Be able to identify the competitive landscape, market dynamics and technology trends to expand markets, further develop products and services
- Research, plan and implement marketing campaigns that optimize our brand communication and value proposition to customers
- Identify opportunities for life cycle management
- Work closely with Commercial, Manufacturing and Finance teams to identify new strategic investment and next generation solutions.
- Integrate customers’ insights and learnings into business operations with the aim to create innovative solutions
- Elaborate Brand Marketing and Strategy Plans by territories/partners
- Build partnerships and alliances across the Animal Health Industry
To make a big difference in this position, it requires the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in veterinary medicine or Science.
- At least 5 years of experience in related business, technical, sales or marketing positions.
- MBA preferred
- Strong analytical & strategic skills to analyze complex situations and provide logical recommendations for planning
- Direct and lead strategic and tactical planning and its respective implementation
- Superior leadership and self-management skills: interpersonal and communication skills to thrive in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Deep understanding of the swine and poultry market with solid technical background
- Strong understanding of technical products and markets, including ability to identify customer needs and insights
- Understands the pharmaceutical and nutritional vet market, its regulatory requirements, its market dynamics, and trends
- Liaises with regional team and colleagues from Europe and Asia to identify, adapt and implement best practices
- Written and verbal communication skills in Portuguese and English
- International experience is a plus. Dual reporting line to Austria and Brazil.
What else to know?
- Ideally with residence in Campinas, Sao Paulo (not excluding)
- We appreciate your expertise for 44 hours/week, full time, permanent contract
- This position is available immediately however, we are happy to consider your notice period or your desired start date.
- Based on your professional experience and your qualification, we offer you an attractive total compensation package.
Est. Municipal Campinas CAM-465, 1701
Barrio Campo Grande, Caixa Postal
8037 CEP 13.058-009 Campina - SP
+55 19 99721-7243