Research Technician Fermentation (f/m/x)
SAN Group is a globally operating biotechnology company headquartered in Austria with employees on four continents. We are represented by subsidiaries and distribution partners in Europe, North- and South America, the Middle East, Asia, and Australia. The business of SAN Group focuses on animal health (SAN Vet), crop protection and nutrition (SAN Agrow), food diagnostics, real estate development (SAN Real), and renewable energies. Our vision is simple as that: Creating science-based solutions for a better tomorrow. SAN Group is 100% privately owned.
These are the tasks we trust in you:
- Conduct laboratory fermentation and formulation experiments
- Screening of new strains and perform quality control analysis
- Document experimental results, write detailed reports and present data
- Perform bacteriological, biological, and chemical analysis
- Support other team members in designing and conducting fermentation and formulation experiments
- General lab housekeeping, including cleaning and quality control, equipment set-up
To grow in this position, it requires the following:
- High school degree in chemistry, biology, agricultural or animal science, or any other related disciplines
- Basic experience in laboratory practices
- Experience in molecular biology techniques (PCR, ELISA) or fermentation are an asset
- Willingness to learn and challenge the status quo
- Curious, flexible and open-minded
We have a SANtastic culture, means for you:
- First name terms from trainee to owner
- No neckties and open doors
- Small teams to root-in and grow
- High degrees of freedom to create in a positive team atmosphere
- Flexible work hours and home-office
- Benefits such as team events, state-of-the-art work environment and IT infrastructure, free parking, sports hall & fitness center, internal and external development programs
What else to know?
- You are rooted in Herzogenburg (Austria)
- We appreciate your expertise for 38.5 hours/week, full time, permanent contract
- This position is available immediately however, we are happy to consider your notice period or your desired start date.
- Based on your professional experience and your qualification, we offer you an attractive total compensation package starting at € 33.600 gross annual base salary, plus attractive benefits.
+43 2782 83300 166