Regulatory Affairs Specialist (f/m/x)
SAN Agrow is the crop protection business unit of SAN Group. SAN Agrow contributes to sustainable agriculture by providing biotechnological crop protection, nutrients, and biostimulants. With successful products such as Blossom Protect™ or SUPPRESS based on microorganisms or plant extracts, we are contributing to more sustainable agriculture. Through in-house R+D, we gain new insights in the areas of microbial biocontrol agents, microbial fermentations, plant extracts, biostimulants, as well as plant nutrition. In this way we create new products for expanding our portfolio for conventional and organic farming.
These are the tasks we trust in you:
- International registration of biological plant protection products and biostimulants
- Preparation of registration documents (reports, dossiers)
- Communication with authorities, research organizations, industry associations and consultants but also with SAN Agrow departments including R&D and sales
- Management of regulatory projects including thorough documentation
To grow in this position, it requires the following:
- Academic background in Agriculture, Microbiology or similar with at least 2 years of working experience in Regulatory Affairs
- Accurate and precise mode of operation
- Team player with the ability to work with timelines
- Good communication skills in English
- Self-motivated, with a ‘can-do’ attitude
We have a SANtastic culture, means for you:
- First name terms from trainee to owner
- No neckties and open doors
- Small teams to root-in and grow
- High degrees of freedom to create the new in a positive team atmosphere
- Flexible work hours and home-office
- Benefits such as team events, state-of-the-art work environment and IT infrastructure, free parking, sports hall, internal and external development programs
What else to know?
- You are rooted in Herzogenburg near St. Pölten (Austria)
- We appreciate your expertise for 38.5 hours/week, preferably full time, permanent contract
- This position is available immediately however, we are happy to consider your notice period or your desired start date.
- Based on your professional experience and your qualification, we offer you an attractive total compensation package starting at € 42.000 gross annual base salary, plus attractive benefits.
+43 2782 83300 166