Project Manager Construction/ Energy Technology (f/m/x)
SAN Group is a globally operating biotechnology company headquartered in Austria with employees on four continents. We are represented by subsidiaries and distribution partners in Europe, North- and South America, the Middle East, Asia, and Australia. The business of SAN Group focuses on animal health (SAN Vet), crop protection and nutrition (SAN Agrow), food diagnostics, real estate development (SAN Real), and renewable energies. Or vision is simple as that: Creating science-based solutions for a better tomorrow. SAN Group is 100% privately owned.
These are the tasks we trust in you:
- Lead and guide construction and energy projects globally
- Oversee projects and ensure the execution of the project plan
- Ensure that projects are completed to the internal customer’s needs and meet quality, time and scope
- Support management by making recommendation for technical solutions (including rough cost estimations and time plans)
To grow in this position, it requires the following:
- Technical background in real estate, energy technology or similar
- At least 5 years of work experience in a construction environment
- Self-motivated and ability to work under pressure
- Fluent in German and English
- Willingness to travel (~25% business travel)
- Energetic, flexible, and motivated
We have a SANtastic culture, means for you:
- First name terms from trainee to owner
- No neckties and open doors
- Small teams to root-in and grow
- High degrees of freedom to create in a positive team atmosphere
- Flexible work hours and home-office
- Benefits such as team events, state-of-the-art work environment and IT infrastructure, free parking, sports hall & fitness center, internal and external development programs
What else to know?
- You are based in Herzogenburg (Austria)
- We appreciate your expertise for 38.5 hours/week, full time, permanent contract
- This position is available immediately however, we are happy to consider your notice period or your desired start date.
- Based on your professional experience and your qualification, we offer you an attractive total compensation package starting at € 50.000,- gross annual base salary, plus attractive benefits.
+43 2782 83300 166