Product Manager Biofungicides (f/m/x)
SAN Agrow is the crop protection business unit of SAN Group. SAN Agrow contributes to sustainable agriculture by providing biotechnological crop protection, nutrients, and biostimulants. With successful products such as Blossom Protect™ or SUPPRESS® based on microorganisms or plant extracts, we are contributing to more sustainable agriculture. Through in-house R+D, we gain new insights in the areas of microbial biocontrol agents, microbial fermentations, plant extracts, bio stimulants, as well as plant nutrition. In this way we create new products for expanding our portfolio for conventional and organic farming.
These are the tasks we trust in you:
- Being the product expert interface between research, sales and regulatory affairs to help grow our market presence and introduce new product ranges to our portfolio
- Product training and technical support to distributors and growers
- Participation in international conferences and exhibitions
- Development of marketing materials and launch plans to help grow sales in existing and new markets
- Organizing, coordinating (with research providers and internal R&D), interpreting and reporting on trials and experiments related to the products
To grow in this position, it requires the following:
- Strong technical background (BSc, MSc or PhD in horticultural science or related field) and several years professional experience in horticulture or plant protection
- Experience in plant pathology and also marketing and technical product support
- Highly dedicated and outgoing personality
- Self-motivated, with a “can do” attitude. Good communication skills
We have a SANtastic culture, means for you:
- First name terms from trainee to owner
- No neckties and open doors
- Small teams to root-in and grow
- High degrees of freedom to create, in a positive team atmosphere
- Flexible work hours and home-office
- Benefits such as team events, state-of-the-art work environment and IT infrastructure, free parking, sports hall & fitness center, internal and external development programs
What else to know?
- You would be based in Herzogenburg (Austria) or potentially Home-Office outside of Austria
- Willingness to travel (~25% business travel, also 1 week per month in Austria if based elsewhere)
- We appreciate your expertise for 38.5 hours/week, full time, permanent contract
- This position is available immediately however, we are happy to consider your notice period or your desired start date.
- Based on your professional experience and your qualification, we offer you an attractive total compensation package starting at € 40.000 gross annual base salary, plus attractive benefits.
+43 2782 83300 166