Lean and Supply Chain Manager (f/m/x)
SAN Group is a globally operating biotechnology company headquartered in Austria with employees on four continents. We are represented by subsidiaries and distribution partners in Europe, North- and South America, the Middle East, Asia, and Australia. The business of SAN Group focuses on animal health (SAN Vet), crop protection and nutrition (SAN Agrow), food diagnostics, real estate development (SAN Real), and renewable energies. Or vision is simple as that: Creating science-based solutions for a better tomorrow. SAN Group is 100% privately owned.
These are the tasks we trust in you:
- Define Lean and Supply Chain strategies and tools to improve the service level and to reduce lead-times and inventories
- Analyze and map current processes to identify possible improvements and design and implement optimized solutions
- Translate business requests and requirements into functional requirements and high-level design for extended software solutions within the lean and supply chain environment (sales oriented)
- Create reports and tools for Lean and Supply Chain Planning and Manufacturing process management and develop, review and update the process documentation
To grow in this position, it requires the following:
- Academic background or minimum 3 years of experience in Lean or Supply Chain Management or a related field
- Experience in creating detailed documentation and giving presentations
- History of successfully implemented Lean/Supply Chain management processes
- Willingness to travel (around 6 weeks per year)
- Good communication skills
(English and German written and spoken)
- Self-motivated, with a ‘can-do’ attitude
We have a SANtastic culture, means for you:
- First name terms from trainee to owner
- No neckties and open doors
- Small teams to root-in and grow
- High degrees of freedom to create in a positive team atmosphere
- Flexible work hours and home-office
- Benefits such as team events, state-of-the-art work environment and IT infrastructure, free parking, sports hall & fitness center, internal and external development programs
What else to know?
- You are rooted in Herzogenburg (Austria)
- We appreciate your expertise for 38.5 hours/week, full time, permanent contract
- This position is available immediately however, we are happy to consider your notice period or your desired start date.
- Based on your professional experience and your qualification, we offer you an attractive total compensation package starting at € 42.000,- gross annual base salary, plus attractive benefits.
+43 2782 83300 166