HR and Payroll Manager (f/m/x)
SAN Group is a globally operating biotechnology company headquartered in Austria with employees on four continents. We are represented by subsidiaries and distribution partners in Europe, North- and South America, the Middle East, Asia, and Australia. The business of SAN Group focuses on animal health (SAN Vet), crop protection and nutrition (SAN Agrow), food diagnostics, real estate development and renewable energies (SAN Venture). Or vision is simple as that: Creating science-based solutions for a better tomorrow. SAN Group is 100% privately owned.
These are the tasks we trust in you:
- Manage the standard recruiting, hiring, and onboarding practice and procedures
- Preparation of documents in support of various employee events including new hires, promotions, merit increases, transfers and separations
- Payroll responsibilities: process and oversee timely and accurate semi-monthly payroll
- Lead company compliance with all existing governmental and labor legal and government reporting requirements
- Working closely together with the headquarters on several HR related projects
- Communication of HR policies, procedures, programs, and laws
- Primary contact for employee requests: HRIS, benefits, workers' compensation management and other administrative inquiries
- Primary contact for I-9 verification, Verification of Employment, unemployment, and state benefit summary inquires.
- Responsible for 401k Plan supervision and compliance and acts as Plan Trustee
- Support facilitation of employee and leadership training as needed on areas of expertise such as performance management, benefits, policy updates, etc.
To grow in this position, it requires the following:
- Academic background in HR, Business Administration or similar
- At least 5 years of work experience in Human Resources in the state of California
- Good communication skills and well organized
- Self-motivated, with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Seeing change as opportunity and not as a threat
- Strong sense of ethics and ability to motivate others
We have a SANtastic culture, means for you:
- First name terms from trainee to owner
- No neckties and open doors
- Small teams to root-in and grow
- High degrees of freedom to create in a positive team atmosphere
- Benefits such as team events, state-of-the-art work environment and IT infrastructure, free parking, internal and external development programs
What else to know?
- You are rooted in Vista, CA (USA)
- We appreciate your expertise for 40 hours/week, full time, permanent contract
- This position is available immediately however, we are happy to consider your notice period or your desired start date.
- Based on your professional experience and your qualification, we offer you an attractive total compensation package starting at $ 60.000 gross annual base salary, plus attractive benefits.
1260 Avenida Chelsea
United States of America
+43 2782 83300 166